Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Lil Scrap of Heaven Secret Valentine Swap-List

Here is my wishlist for a secret valentine swap I am in at A Lil Scrap of Heaven


I love all things winter, my favorite colors are earthtone/jewel tone colors...I love twilight...I have an 8 month old son...I am wanting to get started making mini albums, especially one for my son and for my wedding day--(wedding colors were midnight blue/silver/white-snowflake theme)...vintage/romance look is starting to grow on me

1. I am Roses/Wild Orchid Craft Flowers-any

2.Tim Holtz-Inks, Stains, Tags, Charms, Etc.

3.Copic Markers-Ciao Markers Unless Sketch is the only available option
- E11, E00, E000, E01, E13,E25, E27, E29, R20, R00, R32, R27, R29, C1, BG10, 0(Colorless Blender), BV000, BG02, BG05, YR12, YR14, YG03, G05,G07, BV02, BV04, G000, BG0000

4.Twine-Twinery Twine, Divine Twine, Doodlebug Twine....don't have any twine

5.Anything from Karlas001 etsy store

6.6x6 paper pads-christmas-winter-valentines/love-boy
-Bo Bunny, My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, etc.

7.Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist or Lindy's Stamp Gang- I Don't Have Any

8.Mini Chipboard Albums

9.Round Buckle Clasps

10. C.C. Designs Sugerplum Stamps-Trevor (Balloon, Christmas, Winter, Ornament, Spring, Ski Bunny), Polar Bear

11.Ribbon/Trim-Loving the Rosette trims, box pleated trims, lace etc...

12.Adhesive-Tombow Mono Multi Glue, glossy accents, 3L

13.Sizzix Dies-Just got a new big shot

14.White Gel Pen-Singo

15.Charms/Beads/Head pins-supplies to make stick pins :)


Have Fun! I love Surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment